Written on February 21, 2010 by CincauHangus
Adopted from MostlyLisa
1. I will learn how to use my camera.
I still don’t know how to use the metering to the fullest! Learn how to strobe and lighting techniques.
2. I will not be hindered by the gear I do not have.
I’ve what I need and for what I don’t have, I’ll compensate with creativity and ingenuity.
3. I will shoot in RAW
Screw JPEG. It was a mistake to turn back to JPEG.
4. I will learn how to process my shots
I’ll learn to make full use of Lightroom & learn how to use Photoshop for additional processing.
5. I will accept critiques of my work.
And I won’t accept ‘pretty/nice/lovely’ and every other one word responses. If I do, I’ll look else where for constructive comments.
6. I will set goals and be proactive about my photography career
a) I’ll master all the basics of photography.
b) I’ll learn and improve on my Photoshop skills.
c) I’ll complete a photography related book every 2 weeks.
7. I will connect with other photographers
Follow & connect with regional and international photographers. Learn & observe their techniques and style.
8. Establish my style.
Filed in: Photography.